Location: Mayor Harter Lane
This park is located along the northern shore of Glenmere Lake.
Hours: 7am – 7pm
- Cars are allowed on the roadway and parking lot only. Parking on the roadway and overnight parking is not permitted. No vehicles, boats or trailers are allowed to park between the road and shoreline, except at designated areas.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Glass bottles are prohibited.
- Please deposit all trash in the receptacles provided.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and owners must pick up after them.
- No All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), motorbikes or snowmobiles are permitted in the park or along the trails.
- No swimming is permitted in Glenmere Lake.
- No gas motors are allowed on or near the reservoir.
- No tents, camping, campfires, bonfires or cook fires are permitted without special Village permits.
- All open fires are DEC prohibited.
- A reservation fee and an approved permit are required for use of the Mance Pavilion.
- Any abuse of the park or failure to comply with all regulations will result in the revocation of all park privileges.
Park benches, picnic tables, fishing dock. The pavilion can be reserved for use by contacting Village Hall. Residents
To reserve the pavilion, please submit a Facilities Use Form
The completed form, along with the appropriate fees, and a valid insurance certification of 1 million dollars must be submitted to the Village of Florida to confirm reservation. All documents must be received 1 week after initial booking or booking will be released.
Village of Florida Facility Use Permit Rev 5.10.21
Glenmere Lake Passes
park pass form test non resident
park pass form test