Summer Recreation Registration
2021 Swim Program Forms Available Here. Contact email@example.com for payment and class availability. Summer Recreation sign up at bottom of page. Thank you for your patience.
This year, from Monday, June 28, 2021 through Friday, August 6, 2021, the Village of Florida will hold its annual six-week daytime summer recreation program. Any Florida Union Free School District child entering 1st grade through 6th grade in the 2021 school year may attend. The summer program is being held at the Walter R. Sturr Memorial Park on Bridge Street. COVID restrictions and guidelines will be followed as per NYSDOH, OCDOH and OC Youth Bureau. The hours of operation will be Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Pick-up begins at 3:00 PM. There is no late pick-up.
Activities will include Arts & Crafts, physical activities and games. There will also be social and educational events. as well as many other fun and exciting activities. In a time of escalating fees for everything, including activities for children, the Village is happy to once again offer the program free of charge to residents living within the Florida Union Free School District.
Please make sure that your child leaves all handheld gaming devices at home! They are a distraction for others and the Village will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please complete one registration form per child, attach a copy of his/her vaccination records
The following rules must be adhered to if you wish your child to participate:
1. Please fill out one form per child.
2. No drop offs before 9:00 AM. Our staff will not be there and your child will be left unattended. This also pertains to any children that are driven to recreation by a counselor.
3. Your child must be promptly picked up by 3:30 PM each day. Failure to pick your child up on time will result in your child being banned from the program or a fine of $1/minute.
4. Inappropriate behavior and language will not be tolerated. No exceptions!
5. No wheeled shoes are allowed.
6. The Recreation Directors must be notified if a child is leaving before 3:30 PM.
7. Your child’s failure to follow any rules or his/her display of disruptive behavior will result in him or her being banned from the program.
8. All electronic devices should be left at home. The Village will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.